- How EasyFiore uses your personal information
- This policy covers how EasyFiore treats personal information that EasyFiore collects and receives, including information related to your past use of EasyFiore, ordered products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EasyFiore does not own or control, or to people that EasyFiore does not employ or manage.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- EasyFiore collects personal information when you register with EasyFiore, when you use EasyFiore products and services and when you visit EasyFiore pages.
When you register we ask for information such as your name/company name, EU VAT number, company address, ZIP code, e-mail address and telephone number. When you register with EasyFiore and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
EasyFiore collects information about your transactions with us.
EasyFiore uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, customize the advertising and content you see, improve our services, contact you and conduct research.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- EasyFiore does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with EasyFiore under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help EasyFiore communicate with you about offers from EasyFiore. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of EasyFiore Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- EasyFiore may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your EasyFiore account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.